Footage Rate Card
- Why does it take 10 working days to revert?
We need to locate the programme file and to check with content producers if there are 3rd party materials in the programme. For non-current programmes, more time is required to do the checks.
- If I need to source for footages on a specific topic, can I do so at the Mediacorp Campus?
Yes, we can arrange a viewing session at the Mediacorp Campus.
The viewing fee is :
- Half day viewing- 3 hrs S$200/ S$214 (with GST)
- Full day viewing – 6 hrs S$300 / S$321(with GST)
- Are all programmes aired on TV available for licensing?
No, we do not have distribution rights to acquired and selected outsourced programmes.
- Are all News footages available for licensing?
No, as some News footages may contain third party or agency footages. Hence, these footages cannot be licensed.
- What is considered as editing?
If you are extracting segments of a programme to insert into another programme, this is considered as editing. Extracting a segment of a programme for screening purposes or publishing on website and/or social media platform is not considered as editing.
- I am an agency representing my client to handle the purchase. Can I make payment on their behalf?
Yes, we can arrange for the licensee and paying party to be different